Inclusive Living Homecare Fort Myers, FL
We seek to provide Freedom From Concern for both caregivers and those they care for. Inclusive Living Home Care is planned for for launch in early 2024 as a Nurse Registry in the Fort Myers Florida area.
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Medicaid Waiver Recipients
We will start with less than five quadriplegic clients with Florida Community Care Managed Medicare to work out systems and processes and develop relationships. This will put us in a better position to negotiate an advocate with the Florida Managed Medicare insurance companies and ACHA.
Born of Mark Felling's 20-year personal experience depending on caregivers and the degradation of quality of care; advocating for pay increases, even helping write legislation, yet feeling increasing despair.
Building a home care nurse registry specifically for quadriplegics is only a step 1. These first selected quadriplegic clients will also be able to utilize and benefit from:
- Inclusive Mobility Fort Myers wheelchair transportation services providing employment as drivers to non-mobility impaired disabled individuals
- Inclusive Technologies assistive and home medical equipment and home modification design solutions.
- Career development and eventually employment opportunities ideally staffed by quadriplegic disabled individuals who are also clients.
Read Vision for Inclusive Living Homes and expanding the available caregiver workforce through empowerment. Investors, contact us about the Inclusive Living Real Estate Impact Fund.
We provide FREE Inclusive Living Assessments by quadriplegics for quadriplegics worldwide. Including personalized Solution Design and Implementation Management services. Discuss your needs with us to determine what help you might qualify for.