Become a Member
Do you agree with our Mission and Advocacy positions?
- Philosophical Member - Free
- Individual $5/mo
- Family $12/mo
- Organization $25/mo
- Participating Membership
Maximum 48 Participating Membership Shares per Project
- Makes it possible to reserve up to 1 week/year (i.e. Monday 5 p.m. to Monday 11 a.m.)
- 2 members could enjoy their weeks together and have 2 weeks aboard
- 4 weeks/year reserved for maintenance or declared hurricane events (2 days before, 2 days during, 2 days after)
- Enjoy moored dockside, on anchor, cruising, or a mix.
- To leave dock requires USCG Captain. Must be checked out and insured ($150-$300 / day or volunteer)
- Contribution to maintenance account is $15/hr for main engines, $5/hr generator (running time only from hour meter) i.e. to Cayo Costa State Park, 2-3 nights on Anchor, and back would be $120-$200
- Diesel Fuel Budget = 1 to 1.1 gal/mile or 9 gal/hr for main engines and 2 gal/hr for generator