2021 13000mi BraunAbility Chevy Traverse L Wheelchair Accessible SUV Siler
Today's date: Oct 04, 2023
✓ Available for pickup
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
Chevy Traverse Handicap SUV is a Spacious Wheelchair Van Alternative!
The Largest Wheelchair-Accessible SUV on the Market!
Deal Alert! Save $10,000 - $15,000 vs big-name Mobility Dealers!
This Silver Traverse will have a rebuilt title. However the only damage as you can see was a dent in the back end gate which we are simply replacing. By law in the State of Florida, anytime an insurance company takes possession of the title of a vehicle, it gets a salvage title regardless of how much damage it had. That makes this vehicle an absolute gem! A needle in a haystack! The vehicle should be ready by mid to late July.
Contact Mark through the chat if you're interested. Deposit required to hold. I don't expect this one to last long!
We can ship anywhere in the United States, Canada, and Mexico and most locations worldwide.
From the world’s first wheelchair-accessible SUV maker, BraunAbility® has done it again by introducing the all-new Chevrolet Traverse wheelchair-accessible SUV! Gone are the days of limited interior space, narrow wheelchair ramps, and cramped interior space found in previous wheelchair SUV conversions. The new Chevrolet Traverse, accessible SUV is 46% bigger than its predecessor, Ford Explorer, and nearly has as much interior space as the Toyota Sienna wheelchair van! The Chevrolet Traverse has enough room to seat up to seven passengers or four wheelchair users!
The Chevy Traverse has 46% More Interior Space at the Rear Vertical Than BraunAbility Ford Explorer MXV Handicap SUV!
This new wheelchair SUV still utilizes the BraunAbility®, in-floor wheelchair ramp system that, when stored, keeps the interior of the vehicle open and less cluttered, but now the ramp has a 1000 lbs. load capacity. The new chassis also increased the wheelchair ramp width from the Explorer’s 28-inch ramp to a whopping 30.25 inches of available width to accommodate larger powerchairs, wheelchairs, and mobility scooters. Click here for additional buying tips.
Did we mention how beautiful the conversion appears both inside and out?
Chevy Wheelchair SUV Standard Features:
- Power-lighted in-floor ramp system
- Conversion available on 2LT with RS appearance pkg. and 3LT chassis models only
- Larger cabin space and maneuverability
- Sliding/movable gear shifter for additional space adjustments
- 3rd-row seating with integrated footrest
- New composite ground effects that remain flexible and durable to resist damage
- Driver-side fuel door
- Power sliding side-door operation
- Removable front seating with removable cup holders
- Intelligent high-beam headlights
- Teen driver technology
- Start & stop engine technology
- 3.6L V-6 engine
- Integrated OEM tow hitch receiver
- 360-degree camera & backup camera
- Much more
Optional Advanced Safety Features:
- Lane assist & departure warning system
- Forward collision alert system
- A rear cross-traffic alert system
- Front pedestrian braking system
BraunAbility®, Chevy Traverse Handicap-Accessible SUV Specifications:
|Usable Door Opening Width||A||30.5″|
|Usable Door Opening Height (middle of door||B||54.5″|
|Center Of Vehicle Interior Height||C||59″|
|Interior Height Of Passenger & Driver Seated Position||D||58″|
|In-Floor Wheelchair Ramp Length||E||52″|
|In-Floor Wheelchair Ramp Usable Width||F||30.25″|
|Wheelchair Ramp Angle (With Kneeling System Engaged)||G||9 Degrees|
|Length Of Floor (Behind Front Seat Striker Brackets)||H||57″|
|Overall Length Of Floor Interior Space (Front Seats Removed)||I||90.25″|
|Center Floor Interior Width With Side Door Open||J||64.25″|
|Width Of Floor At B-Pillars (behind driver & passenger seat)||K||57″|
|Ramp Load Capacity||1000 lbs.|
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section