For Group Homes, Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Rehab Centers, or Hospitals. Use independently or to supplement an existing in-wall wired system. The convenience of high-quality, long-range wireless means your operational in minutes without structural modifications.
Expandable up to 4 sensors per patient or room. If 2 patients share a room, two sensors could be used for each patient and the Nurse's Station Base would indicate which room needs help. Multiple Nurse's Station Bases can be used together or in relative proximity without interference to support more than 4 patients. Contact us to customize a solution to your unique facility and patient's needs.
Inclusively allows any patient to request help when and where needed: from bed, from a wheelchair, or even in a pocket. Hands-free support for even the most physically limited patients.
Avoid Bed Sores due to wetness and save time by responding quickly before a small problem becomes a big one. Ideal for individuals with limited or no lower extremity sensation and are unaware of accidents. Automatically notifies caregivers of a wet bed or wet wheelchair cushion.
Automatic Notifications for
- wet pants, wet bed, or wet wheelchair cushion
- a patient out of their room if patient opens room door or window
- motion in a particular area of patients room or bathroom
- motion, door, or help requested in a common area or common bathroom
- loss of signal or low battery
- (1) Four Patient Wireless Receiver for Nurses Station with 3 modes
- (4) Pillow Switches can be activated by head, hand, or foot and are easy to clean and disinfect. Many other hands-free methods of activation available.
- (4) 3 Packs of Washable Moisture Sensing Triangular Pads automatically activate wireless transmitter to notify caregivers of wet pants, wet bed, or wet wheelchair cushions
- (8) Wireless Nurse Call Transmitters accepts any ability switch and turns the switch into a Nurse Call.
Expandable Up to 4 Sensors per Patient or Room
- Nurse Call Transmitter - one on bed and one on wheelchair
- Wet Pants, Bed, or Wheelchair Cushion Sensor 3 pack and Transmitter
- Wireless Motion Sensor to detect a patient out of bed or in a common area
- Wireless Door/Window Sensor to detect a patient out of the room
Hands-Free Sip/Puff/Bite Nurse Call for the most physically limited patients
- Sip/Puff/Bite Nurse Call Head-of-Bed Mattress Mount
- Sip/Puff/Bite Nurse Call Wheelchair Backrest Mount
- Can be used with any ability switches in bed or on wheelchair.
- 3 Operating Modes on Nurse's Station Base when a sensor is activated
- Alert - Repeating 1-4 Beeps repeats and patient LED flashes for 15 seconds both indicating which patient needs help
- Alarm - Sounds 95 dB siren until mute button is pressed or up to three minutes, patient LED continues to flash while sensor is activated
- Silent - Patient LED flashes. No sound is emitted
- Base monitors the sensor's battery condition automatically. LED on base flashes rapidly if battery is low or signal is lost.
- Sensors / Transmitter use inexpensive, common 2032 coin cell battery which last for many months. Ultra-low-voltage provides patient safety and avoids interference.
- Each sensor or transmitter is paired to each patient or zone with millions of combinations, so multiple bases or systems can be used together or in relative proximity without interference to support many more than 4 patients.
- Operating Range: up to 800 feet
- Motion Sensor can be used indoors or outdoors
- FCC/IC approved
- One year warranty