Distance of rod and reel from users belly as well as height are adjustable. Hinged action allows a user with them into dexterity such as quadriplegic with paralyzed, contracted fingers to pull up on the rod to set the hook or play a fish.
Base Plate slides under the wheelchair seat cushion, either in the morning before getting into your chair or by tilting back in your chair to take pressure off your bottom. The rod holder slides down into the socket on the base plate when you're ready to fish.
The Rod adapters are completely detachable from the rod holder. Ideally, you will want one for each of your rods. You attach the Rod adapter with two included hose clamps. You will find it best to shorten the rod but to the length that suits you. Then the adapters slipped onto the arm on top of the rod holder and secured with a quick-release pin.
- (1) Adjustable Hinged Rod Holder
- (1) Wheelchair Seat Base Plate
- (1) Rod Adaptor with two Hose Clamps
- (1) Quick Release Pin
- 2 Additional Rod Adapters are available if you have more than one rod
- Camera Stand $300 (fits into same wheelchair seat base plate)
Special Order. 2 weeks shipping. Made in Australia.