Pictures show with Sip-n-Puff tubing added but our representative. This is a very cool, high-quality folding headset only. Adding Sip-n-Puff Requires:
- Sip-n-Puff Tubing, Mouthpieces, and Attachment Kit
- Sip-n-Puff Switches
This popular and stylish headset from Logitech gives you pure digital sound for voice recognition/voice control, Internet calls, music, movies, folds flat and comes in a hard plastic carrying case.
- Take it with you- The lightweight, easy-to-carry headset folds flat and packs away easily in the included hard case.
- Clear calls- Super wideband audio* brings your voice to life with Skype
* Super wideband audio supported in Logitech Vid, Skype 4.0 for Windows or later, and Skype 2.8 for Mac or later.
- Pure sound- The USB connection means you'll enjoy clear, digital audio in stereo-perfect for voice recognition with Dragon and much more. If your soundcard is sub-par, your audio will be, too even if you've got a high-quality headset. With a USB headset, the quality of your soundcard isn't an issue. In fact, you don't need one at all. That's because USB delivers pure digital audio straight from the source say good-bye to that hissing sound. All with one simple connection for voice and audio.
Super wideband audio*
You'll enjoy conversations so clear it almost sounds like you're in the same room as the people you call.
Pure digital USB
You�ll experience clear, digital sound with the simplicity of a single USB plug-and-play connection.
Adjustable ear pieces, behind-the-head design
You get a lightweight, comfortable fit whether you�re at your desk, on the couch, or on the go.
You won�t have to compete with background noise to be heard.
Flexible, rotating boom
You can position the microphone right where you want it�and rotate it out of the way when you�re not using it.
In-line audio controls
You can instantly adjust the volume and mute the microphone.
Full stereo sound
Don�t miss a thing
The human voice can convey a great range of emotion. But traditional wired telephones only transmit a small fraction of that range.
Mobile devices are better, using wideband audio to transmit sound with an expanded frequency range.
But super wideband audio allows an even larger range of frequencies, so voices sound more natural�which means you�ll feel closer to the people you care about.
So you don�t miss the inflection in your uncle�s best joke. And you can hear your granddaughter�s first words as clear as if she were sitting on your lap.
Super wideband audio can help you stay connected. But to take full advantage of it, you need a headset that�s been designed to provide the enhanced audio experience that super wideband audio allows.
Low bandwidth? No problem.
But what if you�re on a slower connection? Or your network is congested?
Don�t worry. Super wideband audio lets your Logitech headset use less bandwidth�50% less�to help deliver crystal-clear audio that keeps you connected to your friends and family.
And super wideband audio even adjusts in real time when there�s more traffic on the network, so you always get great sound quality�even in bad conditions.
Hear voices, not background noise
We�ve all been there. You�re talking to someone and their dishwasher is going. Or the kids are screaming. It�s almost impossible to hear.
Your Logitech headset helps block out irritating background noise�to let you focus on your conversation.
Logitech makes Internet calling easy
We build all of our headsets with one goal in mind�keeping you connected to the people you care about.
So whether you want to experience the pure digital audio of a USB connection or the freedom that comes from fast, reliable wireless, we�ve got a headset that lets you stay close�even when you�re far away.
- USB port- Works with Windows� and Mac OS�
- Super wideband audio supported in Logitech Vid�, Skype� 4.0 for Windows or later, and Skype 2.8 for Mac� or later
2-year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Hard Travel Case
- User documentation
- Driver: 31 mm diameter
- Frequency response:
Headset: 20 Hz � 20,000 Hz
Microphone: 100 Hz � 10,000 Hz
Sensitivity: -62 dBV/�Bar
-42 dBV/Pa +/- 3 dB
- 6-ft (1.8-m) cable