Viberect is designed to provoke erections in men with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction of various causes, such as aging, high blood pressure, diabetes. It is also commonly utilized to enhance the recovery of nerve function after prostate cancer treatments. It is noninvasive, safe, effective, and pleasurable.
- Treats ED (erectile dysfunction) and other pelvic ailments
- Provokes erections in men with mild to moderate ED
- Can improve and restore quality of life
- Naturally invigorates pelvic nerves and muscles
|Viberect ED||Viberect X3||Viberect is|
Safe and Simple Solution to ED. Made in the U.S., the Viberect pudendal nerve stimulation system is the first and only medical stimulation system for erectile dysfunction certified by the FDA and CE. Now available without a prescription, this instrument provides a specific frequency and amplitude that trigger the nerve reflexes that cause erections and rigidity. It far outdistances other vibrators and massagers in generating sexual reflexes.
The Viberect stimulates millions of pudendal nerve endings on the penis at scientific frequency and amplitude, activating sexual centers in the brain and the spinal cord. Safe and effective, this device is also simple to use.
What's the difference between the two models?
They are extremely similar. The only difference is X3 has 3 mm stimulation amplitude or movement of the pads (versus the ED has 2 mm stimulation amplitude). For paralyzed men from spinal cord injury lacking sensation, the more aggressive movement can be more effective in creating a neurogenic erection or ejaculation in some individuals.
What's the difference between the Ferticare 2.0 and Viberect X3?
The new Ferticare 2.0, now made in the USA, has been clinically shown to be even slightly more effective than the Viberect X3 in stimulating ejaculation either a bit faster and/or in a larger number of paralyzed men with spinal cord injury.
Vibration Frequency: 70-110 Hertz (same for X3 and ED)
Stimulation Amplitude: 3 mm (Viberect X3) or 2mm (Viberect ED)
Batteries: Rechargeable Ni-Alu-Hydride
Certifications: US FDA, CE, Health Canada, ARTG
Made in the USA
- Choice of Viberect X3 or ED with dual Myabuchi Motor Stimulation System
- 1 pair of Replaceable pads (extras available)
- 110-240 Volts Wall Charger
- Instruction Manual and 15-30 Minute Instructional Online Class
- 1 Year Warranty
For obvious hygiene reasons, we are only able to accept returns of sealed, unopened packages.
The Viberect X3® is the most powerful and only medical patented, safe, physiological, noninvasive, male vibratory stimulation device in the world.
Viberect X3® is a therapeutic vibratory medical device and the only proprietary device in the world that delivers targeted vibratory stimulation to both surfaces of the penis (dorsal and ventral).
This device is approved by the FDA and recommended by urologists and health care providers for the treatment of severe and persistent erectile dysfunction (ED) and men with spinal cord injuries above the T10 level. 30% more powerful than the orignial Viberect, the Viberect X3 has a dual Japanese Mabuchi motor stimulation system that is powerful enough to promote erection and ejaculation in men with spinal cord injuries (SCI). No prescription required!
The Viberect X3 has a higher amplitude range than the Original Viberect Device. The Viberect X3 is for spinal cord injury patients with ejaculatory dysfunction/or sperm retrieval. Men that do not have spinal cord injury also find the Viberect X3 very beneficial for Ejaculatory and Delayed Ejaculation Dysfunctions. Note: Spinal cord injured use carries risk of Autonomic Dysreflexia.
- Safe, physiological, noninvasive, and powerful tool now available to men around the world to improve and restore their erectile health and sexual response.
- The physiological alternative to drugs, injections, vacuum, and surgery for men with ED
- Cost effective: Maintenance free, rechargeable batteries.
- Painless, gentle, pleasant experience.
- Adjustable frequency and modes for comfort and efficacy.
- Powerful settings to provoke ejaculation in men with spinal cord injury
- Can be used on-demand before sexual activity, or daily as part of therapy as recommended by your physician.
- Developed and recommended by urologists and prostate cancer surgeons to help their patients with erectile dysfunction since 2008.
- Can easily be combined with other modalities (Oral meds, injectables, vacuum, and implants) to improve response in combination for men with severe erectile dysfunction.
- Powerful settings to provoke ejaculation in men with spinal cord injury.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q- Can I use lubricant when using my Viberect Device?
- Yes, just ensure it is water-based lubricant!
Q- Do I need a prescription for the Viberect X3?
A- No, the Viberect X3 is also completely “over the counter”, No prescription necessary.
Q – What is the difference between the Viberect and the Viberect X3 model?
A- The Viberect is designed for men with Mild to Moderate Erectile Dysfunction. It is normally “more than enough” for most men to provoke an erection. It is also commonly utilized to enhance recovery of nerve function after prostate cancer treatments.
The Viberect X3 device is more powerful than the Viberect. Viberect X3 is strong enough to provoke ejaculation (FDA) in men with spinal cord injury who wish to have children. It is also used by men without spinal cord injury who wish to improve their orgasm response, and who may have delayed ejaculation.
It is safe, clinically proven to provoke ejaculation in 77% (23/30) of men with spinal cord injury above spinal level T10.
Q – I do not have erectile dysfunction, can I use the Viberect simply for pleasure?
Q- How is the Viberect different from any other vibratory device on the market?
- It stimulates both the top and bottom of the penis simultaneously to improve stability and response.
- It was designed by urologists specializing in sexual dysfunction.
- It is FDA approved as a medical device (FDA documentation)
Q- I have a Penile Implant, can I use the Viberect?
- Yes, it can be used to provoke orgasm
Q- Is it covered by health insurance?
- Most of health insurance covered when is prescripted by a proffessional.