Possibilities needs a new Guardian
Our Motor Vessel Possibilities is looking for a guardian or captain who would like to take over managing or running the vessel as a local chapter of Inclusive Adventures. Move her to anywhere you like from the Great Lakes to Key West, Mexico, or the Bahamas. She is the perfect vessel for doing America's Great Loop.
May include turnkey business professionally organized to limit liability while providing the greatest operational flexibility. She can provide her guardian a comfortable, mobile residence, consistent revenue, and the opportunity to do good changing lives with support and mentorship as a chapter of certified 501(c)3 non-profit charity. An opportunity like no other for the right person or entity. Soon to be featured Internationally on AirBnB Accessibility Initative.
Interior 3D Walkthrough
Possibilities is about making the seemingly impossible possible with a focus on fully inclusive participation. Participants are expected to contribute their talents to the best of their abilities. Everyone can take the helm even the most physically limited with head movement only! Galley, head, berths are all wheelchair friendly.
Give Perspective. Create Possibilities. Change a Life. Strengthen Community.
Updates and conversions began in June 2018. She has been outfit with
- Updated interior with onboard laundry, and copious storage
- Modern GPS with Class B AIS. 100-200 mgbs Internet
- Unparalleled wheelchair accessibility including Braun Hydraulic Wheelchair lift, custom fold-up aluminum ramps, patient ceiling lift, wheelchair accessible head with roll-in / walk-in rainfall shower, new Raritan heads, custom accessible galley, joystick steering that can be plugged into a power wheelchair's controls allowing someone able to take the helm with head control. Alexa voice-controlled power doors, lift, lights
- New 3.8 kw Solar Hardtop with 24kwh of Lifepo4 batteries
- New Windlass, huge 80lb Anchor, and US Acco 3/8" HT Anchor chain
- New custom exhaust, new black water system, new 24v DC Bilge pumps maintained by solar.
- 13' Dingy Barge on flybridge with 9.9hp outboard
She will be demonstrating 24/7 solar-powered air conditioning without running a generator, generally thought impossible and capable of maintaining comfortable cabin temperatures for those unable to regulate body temperature while on anchor or acting as a base for adaptive scuba and snorkeling.
A designed but yet to be installed transom elevator that would provide safe access for all including wheelchair users to and from all fixed and floating docks from water level to 11' above the water and the massive flybridge. Even to below water level for adaptive snorkeling and scuba, and capturing or launching a unique wheelchair accessible dingy.
We provide a concrete, un-refutable example if someone with significant disabilities can live on a boat and circumnavigate the eastern continental United States and Canada why can they not live in their own home in the community. On a deeper and broader level, we are working to expand public awareness of the social, community, and fiscal benefits of home care as an alternative to nursing home institutionalization!
Every system, part, and manual documented in the cloud
An extremely well professionally maintained and updated example of Custom Builder Pluckebaum Custom Boats. All aluminum with V8 Cummins diesel power and best of the best Northern Lights Generator. All the liveaboard amenities. Central heat and air, washer / dryer, full galley w/dishwasher, microwave, and new solar DC refrigerators. Full insulation and thermal glass. Looks great and ready to cruise.
Boat Name: M/V Possibilities
Inclusive Solar-Hybrid infinite off-grid anchoring without running the generator! All Alexa voice controlled
Engines: Total Power: 680 HP
Accommodations & Interior Renovations
Optional Future Projects Designed but yet to Install
- Latest Navico Simrad NSX Navigation with NMEA 2000 boat wide communications and monitoring network. Designed, all parts purchased / provided. Needs installation which anyone familiar with automotive low voltage can accomplish with included coaching.
- 1 or 2 24v DC Marine Water-to-Water Geothermal Solar-direct Air Conditioning Heat Exchangers ~$0k-$10k
- Transom Elevator from below Water-level to Flybridge ~$0k-$20k designed and ready to be built by Golden Boat Lifts of Fort Myers
- Would benefit cosmetically by replacing failed vinyl plank flooring $2k
- Should get bottom paint during haul out for insurance survey