Features & Benefits:
- Black aluminum accessory mount with 1/4-20 thread x 1/4" length stud for attaching equipment.
- Provides a reliable, temporary vacuum mount, without drilling holes.
- Rubber vacuum pad will not mark or damage most surfaces.
- Attaches to smooth, nonporous surfaces, whether flat or curved.
- Red-line indicator warns user of any significant vacuum loss.
- Check valve allows repumping without loss of remaining vacuum.
- Lift tabs on pad edges permit instant release.
- Supplied with pad protector to prevent damage.
- Other stud lengths and threads available to accommodate a wide variety of applications.
- Vacuum Pad: Concave, 6" [15 cm] nominal diameter (model TL6)
- Minimum Radius for Curved Mounting Surface: 12" [305 mm]
- Height to Mounting Platform (does not include stud): 1-21/32" [42 mm] on flat surfaces; 2-1/32" [52 mm] on surfaces with maximum curvature.
- Load Capacity: 70 lbs [32 kg] per vacuum cup