Switch Enabled Heating Pad - Therapeutic Neck and Shoulder Wrap
$179.95 USD Sold out
Today's date: Sep 23, 2023
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
Control 4 Heat Settings independently using any Ability Switch or Sip & Puff on Broadened Horizons' Bed Nurse Call & Hydration Mounts
Helps ease neck and shoulder pains especially felt during weather changes in spring and fall by Quadriplegics due to spinal cord injury with Fusion in Neck Vertebrae, especially those with any implanted metals in the neck.
Magnetic neck closure keeps in place when seated in wheelchair or turn backwards to wrap up around ears adding a towel roll on each side when lying down in bed at night to comfortably drift off to sleep, comfortably knowing heating pad will turn itself off automatically after two hours. If you awake with neck pain you can independently reactivate and even sent heat level yourself using any ability switch such as sip & puff, Roughneck Single Pushbutton, Squeeze Switch, Bite Switch, and many many more.
- Area specific heating pad designed with a unique shape and upper flap to allow for treatment of the neck and shoulder spots
- Slightly weighted edges provide a custom fit that securely increases contact with the neck and shoulders and a magnetic clasp offers secure, comfortable fit
- Plus size pad 14" x 18" to fit many areas of the body
- Digital led controller for easy, precise use with 4 heat settings and 2 hour auto off and a 9' long cord
- Fully machine washable pad to ensure a healthy, clean and relaxing environment
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section