Full (Double) or Queen HiddenBed M2 Mechanism Kit
Today's date: Sep 23, 2023
✓ Available for pickup
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
A stylish yet functional 21st century version of the classic Murphy Bed.
Manufactured of high quality galvanized steel with a black powder finish to last generations.
Unique & original mechanism kit features two strong, smooth, and reliable gas springs to balance the weight of the bed and all desk materials. It is so easy to operate even a child may effortlessly raise and lower the bed in seconds. Work, play, and rest while maintaining an uncluttered lifestyle.
The HiddenBed is perfect for:
- University Dormitory - safer and more functional than lofts - transition to catching a nap in 30 seconds during long study sessions
- Studio apartments and metropolitan condos where usable space is at a premium.
- A home office that may also serve as a dual-purpose guest room, yet it will still qualify for a dedicated home office tax deduction!
- Large families with two or more children sharing a room - each has their own "personal space" with plenty of room for play during the day. The desk on bunkbed version is big enough for each have their own workspace!
- Hospital or rehabilitation center - Powered adjustable bed versions available. The Ritzy model is highly recommended and works great with a ceiling lift.
- Normally 2 patients + 2 wheelchairs + 2 Beds do not leave much space for a desk or personal items. The HiddenBed means better utilization of available space and lowers the cost per square foot for inhabitants. This allows older facilities to be cost effectively "remodeled" without tearing down walls.
- Happier more comfortable patients lead to faster recovery time with better outcomes.
- Military bases and emergency response centers where staff may have to remain on site yet need rest for peak performance.
- Hunting or lake cabins, yachts and sailboats, summer camps, weekend retreats, anywhere space is limited.
Currently we are only able to ship this product to the US and Canada.
Includes license to build your choice of ONE of the following HiddenBeds:
- Splendid Double
Leave bedding materials (sheets, blankets, comforter, pillows) in place when converting to desk mode.
You do not even need to carefully make the bed! When raised, bed and all bedding materials can be up to 12 inches thick, accommodating even extra-thick, comfortable mattresses and quilts. No sore back!
Additionally, besides saving valuable space and providing dual use of your home office as a guest room, you can save more by utilizing a mattress you may already have. Any mattress will do as long as it is 8-10 inches thick. We recommend high-quality mattresses 8"-10" thick such as the very popular Tempurpedic Cloud series or the Sealey iComfort series.
- Enjoy your favorite late-night program on a 15" LED television tucked neatly out of the way on side wall above your feet.
- LED Back-Lighting Kit (under development) adds a warm stylish glow. Sensor switches automatically turn lighting on/off as you transition from desk to bed, or bed to desk.
Leave your laptop, notes, and other workspace materials in place.
Let us face it, life can be hectic and when your eyes are bleary trying to finish that important project cleaning is not a priority. Tumble into bed and finish that project with a clear head. HUGE workspace accommodates up to three 27 inch LED displays for gaming, CAD, and other advanced applications were the cost of mounting such displays would be too expensive..
As always our Hiddenbeds come with our 30 Day Moneyback Satisfaction Guarantee!
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section