Orbit® Rotating Patient Transfer Lift Arm 5' reach alternative to Ceiling Lift for Small Bedrooms, RV's, Bathroom
Hurry up! This offer expires in:Expires in:
Today's date: Dec 02, 2023
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
5' (1.5m) arm rotates 360° providing 10' (3m) range of motion with 440-pound weight capacity. Accommodates ceilings from 7' to 12' (2.14m-3.66m)
Mounted near the doorway of a small bathroom with narrow door, can provide access bathroom from wheelchair to bathtub/shower/toilet without remodeling.
- Quick and easy self-install with 4' lag screws into floor & ceiling or bottom & top of a wall saves on labor.
- Removal leaves only 4 small screw holes similar to a shelf or painting that can be filled making installation in most rentals a reasonable accommodation easier to take with you when moving.
- Perfect to make vacation rentals ADA accessible.
- When wall-mounted and not in use, the arm may be folded flat to the wall and out of the way. When ceiling mounted, can be positioned anywhere.
- Ask about our design to add a compact portable shower to the corner of a bedroom to avoid costly bathroom remodels.
The ORBIT® Patient Transfer Lift is an American-made, safe, and convenient device to assist in lifting and transferring individuals with limited mobility. Designed to be used with your favorite ancillary medical equipment (portable motor and sling), the ORBIT, with its articulating arm and pivoting stanchion with brake, can spin 360-degrees, allowing you complete control at all times, in all directions.
Unlike fixed track, rolling, or portable lifting systems, the ORBIT is non-intrusive to your home or surrounding space. The standard floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling mount system provides flexibility and reduces clutter. When wall-mounted and not in use, the arm may be folded flat to the wall and out of the way. When mounted in the middle of the room from floor to ceiling, the arm may be folded in half and positioned in any direction for compact storage.
ORBIT CALCULATOR - To help assist in determining the required clearance between the bottom of the sling and the floor in order to successfully transfer a patient to and from a bed, chair, etc.
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section