QRamp Module 6: Platform Transition Plate
Today's date: Dec 02, 2023
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
Qramp modular access is a complete ramp system that can be configured to your needs. Please, contact us if you have any concerns, or questions while assembling this product.
Quick Tips for Easy Assembly:
1. QRamp recommends assembly is completed with two people.
2. Have the QRamp Builder Layout readily available as a reference to aid in the ramp installation. Ensure the correct number of modules are present.
3. Start assembly with the ramp platform, or with the highest point.
4. Attach feet upon connection of each module. Do not leave foot attachments to the end.
5. Complete the entire ramp surface before beginning the handrail installation. Begin the handrail installation at the highest point.
6. Handle the leg covers with care. Pinch and push at each end tab to ensure proper installation and a finished look. Excessive force may cause tabs to crack or break.
7. Ensure leg caps are lined up properly before snapping down.
Modular Connector Bolts (2pcs) Included in Assembly Bag: Carriage Bolt (2pcs) Flat Washer (2pcs) Flange Nut (2pcs)
Tools Required: 6mm Allen Wrench, 5mm Allen Wrench, 13mm Deep Socket Tools Recommended: Safety Glasses, Side Cutters, Gloves, Measuring Tape, Level
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section