Lightly Used current model available new from Lewmar.
Mavripro Stainless CRQ 75lbs $3960
- Vela Sailing Supply CRQ 75lbs $3952
Fisheries Supply Stainless CRQ 75lbs $4150
- Atlantic Rigging Supply Stainless CRQ 75lbs $4606
- West Marine Galvanized CRQ 75lbs $1530
An anchor whose initials are an acronym for "Secure," the CQR™ is a favorite among bluewater cruisers for its strength and performance in a wide range of bottom conditions. The plow-shaped design provides excellent penetration and holding power in sand, weeds, rocks, and mud. Penetrates weeds, sand, and mud.
Hinged Shank Prevents Breakout During Wind Shifts. Best in Sand, Rock, Grass.
A trip line can be attached to an eye cast into the horn to make desired break-outs easier when retrieving the anchor. Drop-forged steel construction provides increased strength and reliability under load– a genuine CQR™ anchor will not break. A Hot-dipped galvanized finish offers added corrosion resistance. The combination of the tapered shank and unique hinged plow make for trouble-free anchor roller stowage. Feel secure and rest peacefully in a wide range of conditions with a genuine CQR™ anchor.
- Hinged plow design provides legendary performance
- Provides holding power in a wide range of seabeds
- Penetrates weeds, sand, and mud.
- Hooks rocks
- Forged galvanized steel for corrosion resistance
- Self-stabilizing, single point penetration
- Tapered shank and hinged plow makes stowing on an anchor roller easy
- A larger than conventional size is recommended for a given boat size
- Manufacturer Lifetime warranty against breakage
|75lb.||40'-72'||46 7/8"||16 1/4"||17 3/8"||349597|
Dimensions 16 1/4" Width x 17 3/8" Height x 46 7/8" Length
The C.Q.R.® anchor has gained legendary status for its superior performance. The original drop-forged construction of the C.Q.R.® anchor increases its strength and reliability under load – a genuine C.Q.R.® anchor will not break. Its hinged shank delivers consistent setting and holding even in the very worst conditions. The C.Q.R.® anchor is guaranteed for life against breakage* and has Lloyd’s Register General Approval of an Anchor Design** as a High Holding Power anchor.
**Lloyd’s Test Certification is available for individual C.Q.R.® anchors by arrangement.
Sizing information is for guidance only and is subject to +/- 2% tolerance. Please contact a qualified expert for specific advice or contact the relevant Classification Society for specific certification requirements.