60lbs/27kg CQR Anchor - Lewmar Stainless Steel Swivel Hinged Plow
Hurry up! This offer expires in:Expires in:
Today's date: Feb 23, 2024
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
Lightly Used current model available new from Lewmar.
Clearance - was on our 75 ft Possibilities II. We upgraded her anchor to a 110 lb. We are beating any other price by $500! Your purchase helps support our mission.
An anchor whose initials are an acronym for "Secure," the CQR™ is a favorite among bluewater cruisers for its strength and performance in various bottom conditions. The plow-shaped design provides excellent penetration and holding power in sand, weeds, rocks, and mud. Penetrates weeds, sand, and mud.
Hinged Shank Prevents Breakout During Wind Shifts. Best in Sand, Rock, Grass.
A trip line can be attached to an eye cast into the horn to make desired break-outs easier when retrieving the anchor. Drop-forged steel construction increases strength and reliability under load– a genuine CQR™ anchor will not break. A Hot-dipped galvanized finish offers added corrosion resistance. The tapered shank and unique hinged plow make for trouble-free anchor roller stowage. Feel secure and rest peacefully in various conditions with a genuine CQR™ anchor.
- The hinged plow design provides legendary performance
- Provides holding power in a wide range of seabeds
- Penetrates weeds, sand, and mud.
- Hooks rocks
- Forged galvanized steel for corrosion resistance
- Self-stabilizing, single point penetration
- Tapered shank and hinged plow makes stowing on an anchor roller easy
- A larger than conventional size is recommended for a given boat size
- Manufacturer Lifetime warranty against breakage
Dimensions 16 1/4" Width x 17 3/8" Height x 46 7/8" Length
The C.Q.R.® anchor has gained legendary status for its superior performance. The original drop-forged construction of the C.Q.R.® anchor increases its strength and reliability under load – a genuine C.Q.R.® anchor will not break. Its hinged shank delivers consistent setting and holding even in the very worst conditions. The C.Q.R.® anchor is guaranteed for life against breakage* and has Lloyd’s Register General Approval of an Anchor Design** as a High Holding Power anchor.
**Lloyd’s Test Certification is available for individual C.Q.R.® anchors by arrangement.
Sizing information is for guidance only and is subject to +/- 2% tolerance. Please contact a qualified expert for specific advice or contact the relevant Classification Society for specific certification requirements.
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section