Complete Photography solution for all Wheelchair Users with limited dexterity such as quadriplegics, ALS, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, spinal muscular atrophy.
Choose User Interface
- Micro Chin Control Joystick with Snapshot Button
- Arm Control Joystick For Wheelchair Armrest with Snapshot Button
- 5 Ability Switch Interface (requires separate Ability Switches: Sip-n-Puff, Roughneck Dual Pushbuttons on Lap tray, Foot Pedals, etc.)
- Wheelchair Controls IOM Interface Cable - use your wheelchair joystick or head controls to control more ice camera tripod head
Motorized pan & tilt head fastens between any tripod head and any still or video camera. Two motors allow independent smooth remote adjustment of vertical and horizontal panning motion. Auto Pan Mode, allows continuous horizontal panning motion. Switch selector for either a 30, 60 or 90 degree movement. Maximum horizontal angle + and -90 degrees. Maximum vertical angle + and -15 degrees.
Powered by 4x AA batteries or optional Power2Go Wheelchair Charging Socket Power Adapter.
Motorized Camera Tripod works with ANY camera. Chin Snapshot Button requires Cannon D-SLR camera with 2.5 mm remote snapshot port. Most other SLR cameras can be made compatible by sending us your remote snapshot controller for your camera to be switch enabled ($99 service)
- Panning speed adjustable via the remote control.
- The head can support up to a 6 pound camera.
- Power Source
- 4 1.5-volt "AA" batteries
(optional AC power supply PS-260)
- 5.8 x 4.5 x 4.0"
- 1.69 lbs (770 g)