Wheelchair Frame 1 inch Round Tubing Clamp
Today's date: Feb 23, 2024
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
About the Wheelchair Round Clamp(s) : 1" (WC-R1) and 7/8"(WC-R7/8)The wheelchair round clamps are used to clamp to round tubing, where no mounting holes can be accessed.
You can attach Wheelchair Brackets directly to the Round Clamps, or you can use other accessories for more positioning options.
Attaching a Round Clamp to Round Tubing
- 3/16" Hex Key (provided with every Mount'n Mover)
- Align the attaching components with the holes of the Round Clamp.
- Insert the bolts provided thru both Round Clamp halves.
- Thread the locknuts provided onto the bolts, and tighten the bolts using a 3/16" hex key.
Example 1: Round Clamp mounted to a Kids ROCK manual Wheelchair.
The mounting location shown here is part of the static chair frame, so adjustments to the chair should not change the mounting location.
A Round Clamp takes up 2" of space along a round tube, which was perfect for this specific wheelchair.
This tilt-in-space wheelchair allows perfect device positioning for the user regardless of tilt-angle.
During transport the footrests required removal, so we included a video showing footrest removal and attachment after mounting.
The client also had a slidetrack power-wheelchair mounted, so that he have full access to his device in either chair - without changing any settings.
Example 3: Round Clamp mounted to a Quickie Zippie 2 Wheelchair.
The Quickie Zippie 2 is a very compact pediatric chair, with very little space along the seat rails to mount.
Since footrest removal was not a concern for this client, the Mount'n Mover was mounted on the removable footrest upright.
Example 4: Round Clamp mounted to a Invacare Ranger X Wheelchair.
The Invacare Ranger X power wheelchair shown is an older model with a round tubing seat frame. We reccommend using our Adapter Plate 1 or 2 if there are mounting holes along a round tube. This is typically stronger and will not slip with serious use.Components used: Wheelchair Round Clamp (WC-R1), and the Adjustable Wheelchair Bracket WB(adjustable)
These are only a few examples of how some people have successfully mounted to their wheelchairs.
We understand that every case is different, so If you have any questions about mounting or the Mount'n Mover in general,
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section