Simply clips to the front of users shirt. Is positionable and able to hold its shape. Perfect for multi-user environments with cost-effective, easily replaced, disposable, bite bulbs and tubing. Designed for Mpowr Fishing Reels but will work with any ability switch enabled device.
Can Be Used as a:
- Bite Switch (dispose of bulbs between users)
- Puff Switch by blowing gently on end of tubing
- Grasp Switch, Fist Switch, or Foot Switch with the large squeeze bulb.
- attached to your favorite mount
- 1 compact in-line pneumatic switch - 5' of heavy gauge cable, 3.5mm mono jack
- 10' foot roll of disposable 1/8" ID PVC tubing (three 3' lengths)
- 5 soft and responsive pneumatic bite bulbs (25 pack available separately)
- 1 large squeeze bulb to activate with fist or foot
- 3' of stainless steel positioning wire for inside tubing
- 2 Shirt-front Clips
Compare to Electro-Mechanical Bite Switch (see related items)
|Electro-Mechanical Bite Switch||Pneumatic Bite, Puff, & Squeeze Switch|
|Force Required to Activate||Medium||Minimal, even squeeze air bulb with lips|
|Advantage||Simple, holding corner of mouth or attached a mount and plug attached wire directly into device to be controlled||Versatile: Kit includes Bite Bulbs, 1 Curved Anti-Contamination Puff Mouthpiece to optionally add to any favorite headset, and Squeeze Bulb to grip in hand, stepped on, or drive wheelchair over on floor, and more|
|Multi-User Environments||More ideal for individual users, less so for multiuser. When switching between users, wash switch with standard dishwashing detergent similar to a fork or wipe off with alcohol wipe.||Simply insert a New, Disposable Bite Bulb for each user. Multipacks of Bite Bulbs are available|
|Durability||Fully sealed and molded within outer housing. Good for 4000-10,000 bytes if extra bite Shield is utilized||Modular, pneumatic switch element good for 100,000-1,000,000 activations, tubing and disposable by bulbs & mouthpieces are replaceable. Bite Bulbs individually are good for 10 to 10,000 activations just depending on users habits, how they bite or squeeze bulb.