Dual Arm Mount'n Mover with Locking Tilt & Quick Release Plate
Today's date: Feb 23, 2024
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
The Mount'n Mover is a powerful new mounting system designed with a renewed focus on the user. While other mounts place devices at a fixed position, Mount'n Mover can easily be moved into and out of position, independently.
The Mount'n Mover system lets individuals choose where and when their mount is positioned devices, trays or laptops can be at-the-ready, not in-the-way.
Mount'n Mover's two ergonomic access points make adjustments easy, and with simple setup and lock positions, Mount'n Mover will fit, and return to, any position that works for the individual.
- Two easy-to-use actuators: An easy-access paddle unlocks a pivoting wrist joint while the hoop unlocks both the shoulder and elbow joints.
- One-handed operation: Simply press the hoop and move. Mount’n Mover automatically finds its next lock position.
- Customizable: Set user-specific lock positions with a flick-of-a-switch. 12 memory lock settings per joint, for over 1,700 possible lock positions! Joint friction is adjustable. Each Mount’n Mover includes a universal quick release plate.
Universal attachment plates mount anything up to 15 pounds:
- Communication devices
- Laptop computers
- Eyegaze systems
- Trays for work, study, or eating
- Reading stands
- Easels and other crafts
- Remote controls or ECU (VoiceIR Infrared Voice Controller)
- Cell phone, Camera, Video Camera
- Keyboard / Mouse
- and more!
- Laptop, work surface, etc. adjustable for pan, tilt, and rotation
- Entire mount height adjustable
- 3 individual pivot points with programmable stops for perfectly repeatable positioning
- Swings out-of-the-way for transfers
- Tucks in tight to wheelchair to not catch in doorways
- Breakaway feature prevents damage if accidentally run into doorway
- Pull up to tables by positioning slightly above table surface or simply swing out-of-the-way.
- Made from stylish lightweight extruded aluminum
Versatile Mounting Options
- Easily attaches to most power wheelchair seat frames just below thigh utilizing existing T-Nut slots or any two pre-existing holes
- I attaching to seat frame instead of wheelbase allows mount to move with individual through seat tilt and recline positioning changes
- Round tube mounting adapter for frames ranging from 7/8" to 1-1/2" in diameter
- Pre-drilled mounting plates for Permobile and Invacare Storm TDX under investigation!
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section