Easy to set up and use: just move it!
- Movable mount for speech devices, trays, cameras, and more!
- Easy and intuitive to use--just move it!
- 3 movable joints (shoulder, elbow, wrist)
- Joints can be adjusted from low to high resistance, making it easier or harder to move
New Quick Connect Receiver is compatible with:
- Built-in features and plates on many speech devices
- Mount'n Mover trays and device plates using Quick Connect Plate
- Adjust tilt from 0-180 degrees
- Tilt hinge on Quick Connect Receiver is available with either low or high resistance
Compare to original Mount'n Mover
- Same reach
- Lower price
- Sleek design, without hoop and paddle
- Easier to use out of the box
- Tilt and arm joints do not lock
- Same load capacity: 15 pounds
- Keep in mind that the tilt angle does not lock
- You may not want to use the Easy Mover for a heavy device if:
- the person has a heavy device and uses their device with their wheelchair tilted; or
- the person uses an eye gaze device, the device tilts downward, and they drive in this position
- Attach the wheelchair hardware
- Insert the post
- Attach the Easy Mover's Link cube to the post
- Move the Easy Mover
If you want to change the resistance to moving it
- Use the 3/16" hex key with the ball joint
- Experiment with tightening or loosening the joints
- Have the person try it out--can they move it? do you want them to move it?
- Adjust it so it works for the person
- Choose a High or Low resistance hinge at the time of order
- The Tilt cannot be locked in place
- If the person is going to tilt in their wheelchair while using the device, you may need to increase the joint resistance
- Height: 6.5 inches (163.9mm)
- Width: 3 inches (76.2 mm)
- Length: 21.0 inches (532.2mm)
- Weight: 2 pounds 15 oz.
- Engineering Plastics (same as Gen 2 Mount'n Mover)
- Aircraft Aluminum
What's in the box?
- Dual Arm Easy Mover
- Quick Connect Receiver (attached)
- 3/16" T-handle Hex Key with ball end
- Easy Mover Instructions
- Mount'n Mover Quick Guide (for wheelchair attachment reference)
- Warranty registration card