Sip / Puff / Bite + H2O Hydration on Wheelchair Backrest Mount Bundle MtH1542.a
$630.00 USD Sold out
Today's date: Feb 23, 2024
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
Hands-free independence to get a drink of water and activate anything with a switch-enabled wireless transmitter including:
- Nurse Call with Wireless Transmitter
- Emergency Dialers for safety to call for help when alone
- Bluetooth Smartphone switch scanning interfaces - Housemate, Blueclick, or Teclasheild
- Power Door Openers - Open Sesame, Power Access, OtoDoor, or simply your home's garage door
- 3rd Arm Flex 24" Wheelchair Backrest Mount
- 3 brackets for bolting Flexarm to wheelchair backrest supports. 2 screws & nuts included or ADD optional 3rd Arm Tubing Clamp Base
- Integrated H2O Hydration System Antimicrobial Water Tubing Subassembly with Camelbak 90 degree angled Bite Valve on Shutoff Adapterand male quick disconnect fitting
- Camelbak 70 oz insulated wheelchair bag with female quick disconnect fitting and optional
- Sip & Puff Switches integrated inside of Camelbak Bag
- 5' Silver-ion lined Antimicrobial Sip & Puff Tubing - helps prevent growth of bacteria and fungi keeping things fresh and healthy
- 2 Hydrophobic and HEPA rated 180° Curved Mouthpieces
- 2 Bite Bulbs
The Camelback bag is easy to clean with a wide mouth opening. It also features an adjustable top strap with buckle to easily wrap around wheelchair headrest or push handles. Camelbak branded cleaning kits and cleaning chemicals are available optionally separately. Otherwise's common dish soap works great.
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section