Designed as a compact, space-saving drop-in wheelchair access module to build into end or middle of any 36" wide kitchen island or 36" wide space where there is currently a freestanding range and oven allowing for easy, cost-effective home modification of an existing kitchen or design into a new kitchen.
SPECIAL OFFER! The exceptional quality handcrafted, custom-built Island cabinet in the pictures is available highly discounted below cost! Either just the vertically rising cabinet or complete with the six drawers and custom granite cantilevered for wheelchair access. Gently used as a demonstrator. Includes:
- Vertical lifting platforms designed for high-end yachts (cost $2100)
- Hickory Vertically Rising Convection Oven Microwave Cabinet with pull-out cutting board/cooling rack/dine-while-it's-hot tray (cost $2000)
- Hickory 6 Drawer Base with custom integral cantilever supports for wheelchair accessible countertop (cost $1500)
- 2 pieces Black Granite Countertop (cost $900)
- Power Rising at the Push of a Button or by Alexa Voice Command capable of supporting a Granite Countertop
- Pull-Out Dual-Burner Induction Cooktop - stays cool to the touch to minimize burs, only heats cookware. A 3rd countertop induction burner cooktop print or even second dual burner) can be added when cooking for lots of guests, or two cooks in the kitchen.
- Sharp 2-in-1 Convection Oven & Microwave - the BEST Ever Made! Yes you can bake cookies, bread, pizza or a turkey!
- Pull-Out Cutting Board / Cooling Rack / Dine-While-Its-Hot Tray
- IMPORTANT: Only requires a standard 110 Volt 15 Amp AC Outlet avoids costly and complexity of electrician adding a 220V circuit.
* Dual 20 Amp or Dual 15 Amp circuits recommended for simultaneous use of BOTH Induction cooktop burners AND Microwave / Convection Oven.