Independent Lifter for Patient Ceiling Lifts
Hurry up! This offer expires in:Expires in:
Today's date: Dec 02, 2023
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
Faster even independent transfers for people with reduced mobility. In combination with a Handicare ceiling lift, the Independent Lifter removes the need for a sling and gives
simplicity and accessibility for convenient application for situations including swimming pools, toilets, showers, and others. The Independent Lifter is perfect for homecare
where simplicity, independence, and safety are needed.
- Fast, powerful, easy to use, versatile, and durable
- The fastest lift on the market
- Designed for intensive use
- Can lift up to 440 lbs (Safe Working Load)
- Durable aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Easily attaches to Handicare ceiling lifts with a QRS Hook
- Adjustable Torso Supports – three-point adjustment and spring-loaded supports allow for secure and comfortable grip for patients of various builds and sizes
- Polyurethane Pads provide support and comfort – torso supports that are soft, durable, anti-slip, and quickly conform to the patient’s body temperature
- Stainless Steel Construction – stable, secure, rust resistant, and hygienic; suitable for wet environments and built to last
- Adjustable leg straps for maximum comfort and preferred positioning for patient
- Three position spring mechanism to adjust gripping strength of lifter for different body types
- Leg Supports – available in three sizes (Small, Medium, and Large) to ensure proper fit and support for patients of various builds and sizes
- Safe/Hygienic Design – rounded corners and smooth surfaces are easy to wipe clean; they do not catch or jab
- Compatible with two- or four-point suspension bars
Versatile: can be used with body support or spreader bars. Large lifting range, from the floor to a high bed or treatment table.
Service Life 10 years
Safe: The user's knees never collide with the lift during rotation.
- Width 20 inches (adjustable)
- Height 30 inches
- Length 23 inches
Note: The motor unit is not included.
Shipping Dimensions 39" x 26" x 22" inches 17lbs 7.71 kg
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
Independent Lifter for Patient Ceiling Lifts (This item)
$2,300.22 USDSale price $1,399.00 USD
Carry Bars for Patient Ceiling Lifts
$350.00 USDSale price $249.95 USD
HandiCare C-Series Fixed Ceiling Lifts
$5,668.00 USDSale price $2,950.00 USD
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section