Puff Switch is genuinely designed for GlassOuse V1.2/V1.3, yet you can connect it to any kind of adapted device offering male to female 3.5mm jack plugin for external switch controls. This Puff Switch is a unique piece of technology from GlassOuse that can be activated without even touching it which makes it extremely helpful for individuals who have limited mobility. Unlikely to regular sip and puff systems, Puff Switch uses an electronic module to do the clicks via puffs. Simply puff towards the switch, and the built-in blow trigger will turn puff frequencies into signals to perform the clicks.
This switch is activated by air movement that can be created by blowing in the direction of the sensor.
The switch works with a coin size battery – extremely easy to change – and the battery life can go up to two months. The smart battery of Puff Switch will turn the switch off automatically in one hour if it is not used to enjoy a longer battery life and also prevents the battery from being extinguished if the device is not turned off after use. while the switch also can be turned off manually via pressing the small button placed on the module.
1. Attach Puff Switch to Glassouse V1.3 or other 3.5mm jack adapted device through the mono 3.5mm connector.
2. Arrange the Puff Switch to the desired position for easily accessible use.
3. Turn on the Puff Switch, LED light should flash. It is now ready to use. To turn off the power press the button again and the LED light will flash for three seconds.
The sensitivity of the Puff Switch can be adjusted and is determined by the blinking speed of the light. Press and hold the power button for a second.
1. High Sensitivity LED will blink 9 times at a quick speed.
2. Medium Sensitivity LED will blink 6 times at a moderate speed.
3. Low Sensitivity LED light will blink 3 times at a slow speed.
1x G-Switch Series GS02 – Puff Switch
3x CEBA CR1632 125mAh 3V coin size battery
1x User Manual