Roughneck Single Pushbutton Switch for Chin, Fist, Foot, or Head
Today's date: Feb 23, 2024
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
Versatile Methods of Use
- Chin - hang around neck with adjustable neckband just below user's chin for users with up/down neck movement but little or no arm movement
- Fist - strap around wheelchair armrest or with adhesive velcro for users with some arm movement but contracted fingers
- Compact enough and proper depth to embed into wheelchair armrest foam for a professional look by simply cutting out a square with an X-acto knife
- Finger - ultra-light feather touch activation for users with weak finger movement
- Base of Thumb on side of hand - use adhesive velcro to attach to black plastic L bracket then mount under wheelchair armrest
- Foot - rugged enough to sit on floor and be activated with bottom of foot
- Head - attached to our Wheelchair Headrest Post Mount (available separately)
- Compact - only 1.38"x 1.38"x .8"
- Provides audible click confirming activation for users lacking sensation in hands
- Super Rugged - not one has been replaced in 17 years! Takes a Licking and keeps on Clicking!"
Multi-use Kit Includes
- Adjustable Length Neck Band + 2 1.5" velcro loops to attach to switch
- (2) L Brackets
- Adhesive Velcro
- 2 12" Velcro Mounting Loops
Available to try from Arizona AT Demonstration & Loan Program
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
MpowR Fishing v3 Wheelchair Bundle
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section