Sip-n-Puff Tubing Kit with Mouthpieces, & Accessories - Vacuum Packed
Required with any pneumatic switches or as a replacement
Today's date: Sep 23, 2023
✓ Available for pickup
for the Disabled
Quoted in Cart
Required with any pneumatic switches or as a replacement. Turn your favorite headset into a Sip-n-Puff Headset. Works great on any flex arm mount. Includes Sip-n-Puff Tubing, Mouthpieces, Bite Bulbs, & Attachment Accessories.
Features 2 replaceable Anti-Contamination Filters Mouthpieces. 1.2 µ HEPA Rated (removes 99.9% bacteria & viruses) and Hydrophobic (blocks moisture in breath or saliva). These are the same high-tech materials and filter elements used on ventilators and blood transfer devices in hospitals as well as food processing equipment.
- 10' 1/8" ID PVC Tubing - Cut into two 5-foot or three 3.3-foot pieces. Replace when it becomes dirty or between users.
- 18" stainless steel wire - Insert inside tubing before mouthpiece receiver to make it positionable. Will not rust. Can be washed in soapy water when replacing the tubing.
- 1 Mouthpiece Receiver for ⅛” Tubing - Insert barb into the end of the tubing. Blue mouthpiece disc inserts into the receiver with a ½ twist
- 1 Straight Anti-Contamination Mouthpiece
- 1 Curved Anti-Contamination Mouthpiece - Use a curved mouthpiece on a headset microphone arm and a straight mouthpiece on a flex arm mount. Mouthpieces are both hydrophobic (block all moisture from breath or saliva) and 1.2 µm HEPA rated (block 99.9% of bacteria and viruses). Replace monthly or between users. 12 Packs available SKU SwP1282.a
- 3 Bite Bulbs - Insert into the end of a mouthpiece or tubing to use as a bite switch. Replace between users. 25 Pack available SKU SwP1285.a
- 1 Large Squeeze Bulb - Insert into the end of mouthpiece or tubing to squeeze in hand as a grip switch, position on wheelchair footplate with velcro straps and compress with the foot, or position on wheelchair armrest with velcro straps and compress with a side of the fist, forearm, or elbow.
- 3 Velcro Bundling Wrap Strips - to hold tubing along the side of a flex arm mount, wheelchair, etc
- 3 Black Plastic Zip Ties - alternative to velcro bundling rap strips to hold or position tubing
- 2 Shirt-front Clips - snap around tubing to clip to front of shirt
- 1" Adhesive Mounting Pad - slide a black plastic zip tie through it to hold tubing to the side of Quadmouse or any flat surface
- 5" inch piece of 3/4" diameter heat shrink - slide over the microphone arm on a headset as pictured above, then insert tubing through heat shrink with white mouthpiece receiver just outside the heat shrink. Shrink with a lighter, match, strong hair dryer, or heat gun. Remove heat as soon as it shrinks, excessive heating will not cause it to shrink more but only burn.
Vacuum Sealed - maintain clean until ready to use
*Compatible Pneumatic Switches
- Sip-n-Puff Switch
- Sip or Puff Nurse Call Switch
- In-line Puff Switch
- In-line Nurse Call Puff Switch
** Mouthpieces are available separately in 25 packs. Mouthpiece filters should be replaced between users or monthly with the same user
- We ship to all locations within the United States and internationally.
- In-stock orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Shipping rates will vary based on the size and weight of the item(s) and the destination.
- Expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.
By showcasing products that are frequently purchased together or based on a customer's browsing and purchase history,
it can help drive additional sales and increase order values.
Add on optional description to this section